About Business Loan
An ability to nurture and support small entrepreneurs is AU’s forte. They provide secured loans to small businesses as well as other entities engaged in income generation activities mainly facilitating needs like equipment purchase, business expansion, new business start-up, technology up-gradation, working capital requirement, erection of building and sheds etc. The typical tenure of these loans ranges from three to five years.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) documents are required for initiating the process. Based on the product selected, the other requirements are communicated by a company executive during a personal visit. Other than this the basic documents as per RBI guidelines are required.
Do's and Don'ts
- Make your mortgage or rent payments on time
- Stay current on all existing accounts
- Continue to work for the same employer
- Continue living at your current residence
- Keep credit card balances at or below 40% of credit limits
- Call us before doing anything regarding your employment, credit cards or assets.
- Don’t make a major purchase (car, boat, etc.)
- Don’t apply for new credit or loans of any kind
- Don’t change bank accounts or banks unless advised
- Don’t consolidate your debt into fewer accounts
- Don’t Deposit cash or non-traceable funds
- Don’t close credit card accounts
- Don’t borrow money
- Don’t transfer checking or savings balances from one account to another